1. We believe in one God, existing in three equal persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit but born of the Virgin Mary. Thus, He is fully God and fully human.
3. We believe the Holy Spirit is a personal Being who convicts us of our sin, but also indwells and empowers us to live as believers for God.
4. We believe that human kind was created by God in His image. Adam and Eve are the historical parents of humanity and their sin brought sinful nature and therefor death to us all.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ died as an atoning (substitute) sacrifice for our sins, and that faith in this sacrifice presents us as if we had never sinned before God. We believe we can be eternally secure in Christ as a result of this, and that this salvation cannot be earned by good behavior.
6. We believe that Jesus Christ fully died, than rose from the dead, physically and spiritually conquering sin, death, and hell for us.
7. We believe that all will be judged and that only believers will have everlasting life. Thus, we need to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all the world.
8. We believe that the Old and New Testaments are inspired by God as the final authority in all areas of life to this day.